aren't we cute! heather is about 7 and i am about 2!
one of my favorite pictures together! good times!
heather was not amused and i was so not happy,
because i couldn't have my paci in the picture!
all grown up!
35 things i love about my sister:
- she is my sister in Christ... even cooler than being my earthly sister! hallelujah!
- she is the most loving, giving, person i know.
- she loves her job and all the kiddos she works with.
- she is a fantastic daycare director!
- she is an amazing mother to her two step-sons!
- she is a loving wife!
- she loves dogs!
- she loves cats!
- she is my biggest fan!
- she loves life!
- she loves mexican food!
- she is a fabulous photographer!
- she loves glee!
- she laughs at me!
- she laughs with me!
- she cries with me!
- she looks so much like our mom!
- she is beautiful!
- she has electric blue eyes!
- she is crafty!
- she loves her family!
- she has a beautiful singing voice!
- she listens to me vent... all the time!
- she is a forever friend!
- she has many friends that love her dearly!
- she is trustworthy!
- she loves to shop!
- she is determined!
- she is admirable!
- she cries at sappy movies... just like me!
- likes to go to lowes just for fun!
- she makes me go to walmart EVERY TIME we are together!
- she is a great gift giver!
- she will always be 5 years older than me! :-)
- she is the best sister i could ask for. i love her more than she will ever know!
"An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator,
a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too." Pam Brown
"There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy.
Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings.
The freedom to simply be themselves." Unknown