Friday, February 10, 2012

happy birf-day, sissy!

tomorrow, february 11th is my big sister's 35th birthday! happy birthday, heather! i am so blessed to have you in my life. you are more than my sister, you are my friend. i hope you have a wonderful day. i love you and i am so very proud of you!


  aren't we cute! heather is about 7 and i am about 2! 
one of my favorite pictures together! good times!
heather was not amused and i was so not happy, 
because i couldn't have my paci in the picture! 
all grown up!

35 things i love about my sister:
  1. she is my sister in Christ... even cooler than being my earthly sister! hallelujah! 
  2. she is the most loving, giving, person i know.
  3. she loves her job and all the kiddos she works with. 
  4. she is a fantastic daycare director! 
  5. she is an amazing mother to her two step-sons! 
  6. she is a loving wife!
  7. she loves dogs!
  8. she loves cats!
  9. she is my biggest fan!
  10. she loves life! 
  11. she loves mexican food! 
  12. she is a fabulous photographer!
  13. she loves glee!
  14. she laughs at me!
  15. she laughs with me! 
  16. she cries with me! 
  17. she looks so much like our mom! 
  18. she is beautiful!
  19. she has electric blue eyes! 
  20. she is crafty! 
  21. she loves her family!
  22. she has a beautiful singing voice!
  23. she listens to me vent... all the time! 
  24. she is a forever friend! 
  25. she has many friends that love her dearly! 
  26. she is trustworthy!
  27. she loves to shop! 
  28. she is determined!
  29. she is admirable! 
  30. she cries at sappy movies... just like me!
  31. likes to go to lowes just for fun! 
  32. she makes me go to walmart EVERY TIME we are together! 
  33. she is a great gift giver!
  34. she will always be 5 years older than me! :-)
  35. she is the best sister i could ask for.  i love her more than she will ever know! 
"An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, 
a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too." Pam Brown

"There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy. 
Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings. 
The freedom to simply be themselves." Unknown

No comments: